Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Why is my gf mad I told her to get a vibrator?

She wants to have sex but I told her just go buy yourself a vibrator... she got mad as hell

Best Answer

that's so funny man

• Joe

Why don't you want to smash your gf ?   You been having problems down there ?

Because you are an obvious idiot. I hope she dumps you and finds a real man.

• zipper

Your answer inpalys that is is not attractive enough to turn you on>  DONKEY!

Sounds like she feels you're saying she's too needy. We don't like that.

If this isn't a troll question, I would like to ask if you were just joking with her and she got upset or if you truly meant for her to "get a vibrator"? If you meant it, what is your reason behind not wanting to have sex with your girlfriend?

Because she wanted to have sex with you not a vibrater

She assumed you can do the same function

Because it's your duty to please her whenever she asks you to

• Carrosh1 month agoReport

Not it is not. Partners in particular should show their partner respecit. If they don't want to have sex they don't need to. There are no duties when it comes to sexual relations.

She wants to have sex with you and have your penis inside her and not a vibrator. IF you are concerned about getting her pregnant then use a condom when you do have sex with her.

She wanted your " D" not a vibrator.