How do I access old questions that I have asked before?

9 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

Your questions and answers are still here https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/quest... (bookmark it) MANY other users have asked the same thing in the past week or more. Perusing the YA subcategory or using the search bar at the top of the page can provide you with answers to questions about the site, without the need to post a question that's already been addressed many times.

• 1 month ago

You can either click on your avatar or your username located just under notifications to go to your profile activity page. Either one can be used there are not different between them. You will see your My Questions with all the questions you have asked. If using a phone make sure you are on desktop mode.

• LAN
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

How many times do you plan on posting this same idiocy and ignoring the answers you have gotten previously?

You created this account 4 months ago and have asked exactly 4 questions. Not to mention the fact that you can't post an answer to a question that was asked more than a certain period of time after it was asked. If you are trying to manipulate the way this site works to give yourself a bunch of best answers on an alt account you will be reported and banned.

• Sharon
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Click on your avatar to see your questions and answers, and points and level on the next page.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Left click or tap your USER NAME in one of your questions or answers. Do NOT left click your avatar. You do NOT have to go the the left column, but your browser has to be in desktop MODE.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Click on your Username on the Left side of the Page on the Next Page it should show you on the My Questions Tab

It has not Changed in the New Format if you have gotten it some people have been having Problems Getting there if clicking on your Username does not take you to your Profile Page then its down and you wont be able to Access it until they Fix It

• On your profile page or username on desktop mode

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

you can't anymore. that was disabled years ago.

• Kidddas
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

for mobile viewing, u have to use it in desktop mode

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Click on your username, just below 'Notifications' on the top left of this screen.

Then click on 'My Questions'.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.