nikola asked in PetsCats · 1 month ago

i gave my cat a 2 bits of cheese (little bits but not too small) is it bad for her , will anyhting happen?

Since a lot of people here are from the US, I'll have to ask: real cheese or US "cheese"?

The former is safe - the lactose from the milk gets processed by the bacteria making the cheese, so no problem there.

The latter - I have no idea, never seen or tasted the stuff in person. Read the list of ingredients.

• Ocimom

No it won't hurt her. While cheese is dairy its probably the only dairy product most all cats can eat without having loose stools or a tummy ache from the milk used to make the cheese. Maybe its in the processing of it that is different.

It might, or might not, give her an upset tummy since many cats are lactose intolerant and that is in cheese. If it upsets her it will either come up or go down.

Only if you leave the toothpick in the cheese!

• Rosie1 month agoReport

Why are there toothpicks in your cheese

No it's fine. My cats are cheese hounds lol. Just don't feed them cheese too much...

• Jack H

No, NOTHING AT all...

• PAMELA

Nothing will happen, some cats like cheese.

It might give her diarrhea.

if it digest it already, its going to die. sorry in advance