Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Why do women say abortion is okay and then get upset about a miscarriage?

The same women who say a fetus is not a baby and abortion is okay, are completely devastated when they have a miscarriage at 6 weeks, and want all kinds of attention

Update:

It doesn't matter if one is intentional and the other is an accident. If the fetus is meaningless and not a baby, they can just try again in a couple of months

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

I don't blame the women, i just think that they've been tricked into thinking it's ok. But deep down i think they know it's wrong. All these arguments about it only being a small clump of cells is ridiculous. We are all technically small clumps of cells. A baby is a baby and no amount of semantics can change that. I'm an ant theist but killing babies is just wrong. Everyone deserves a chance at life, adoption is a perfectly acceptable option.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Miscarriage you accidentally lose the baby. If the female first had an abortion then a miscarriage after on purpose then I really don’t know but I am sure that happens sadly I will believe those are fake tears.

• Suzy Q
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

There is no such thing as a 'miscarriage on purpose'. The correct word for that is 'abortion'. 

• Suzy Q
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

A miscarriage of a wanted baby is a lost future.

So is an unwanted pregnancy if abortion is unavailable. 

• 1 month ago

Abortion is for an unwanted child. A miscarriage is a wanted child.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Miscarriage is loss of a wanted potential baby. Abortion is a choice to prevent fetal cells from developing into anything

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

When a woman decides to have an abortion - she has decided she didn't want the baby that would result.

When a woman has a miscarriage - she WANTED the baby because she had NOT decided to have an abortion.  

It hurts when you lose something you actually WANTED.

• MissA
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Unlike you they aren't idiots?

• 1 month ago

They see them the same i.e. not a person until either later gestation (a self-determined gestational week), or until birth, but they see it as having the choice to have a child taken away from them rather than intentionally ending the life of their child.

• geezer
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think you'll find that it DOES matter that an abortion is a 'choice' .. and a miscarriage isn't.

Someone who has a miscarriage (in other words, DID want the baby) obviously did not think that the fetus was 'meaningless' !!

I don't even understand your comment Lois Griffin .. and if understanding how devastating a miscarrage can be makes me 'left' then I'm happy to be 'left'.

• 1 month ago

Well, one is intentional and the other is an accident.

• Edna
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

I don't see Lois Griffin's comment. She must have removed it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.