My friend says guys become gay if they were raped as a kid ?

That theres no proof of being born gay. 

Best Answer

Proof???

Your friends theory requires me to have been raped as a child which I was not.

Equally lots of straight men were raped as a child.

Therefore your friends theory has lots of holes in it.

I made no choice to be gay, its just how I am. Now for all I know maybe the brand of milk I drank as a baby or maybe the colour of a doctors shirt triggered this in me, I just do not know if any thing did or not but what ever the reason, like the colour of my hair or how tall i am and so on, its just how I am, as this is how it is I would describe that as me being born gay.

Now as your friend has never had this discussion with me he has no knowledge of me to be making statements about my life.

• reme_1

Your friend doesn't know his butt from a hole in the ground.

Most of us are straight and some of us are gay.

• sarah1 month agoReport

What,that doesn't make any sense,why,what,just:-:
      I know u don't actually mean a butt in a whole but can you help me understand?

There's no evidence that sexual assault affects sexual attraction except in the negative: people who have been raped often have an aversion, not an attraction, to all members of the same sex as the one who traumatized them.

Sounds like a religious nut job. Homosexuality is found throughout nature. Must be a lot of rapin goin on...

Make them your ex-friend. Don't waste your time on this stupid person.

Well your friend is very wrong, as there are tons of proof of people being born gay

you definitely need new friends

Let's for a minute pretend that's not absolute garbage and that being raped as a child turned people gay,

Now you have to justify why you hate, belittle and want to deny the civil rights to PEOPLE WHO WERE RAPED AS CHILDREN and now suffer the consequence of that. It's even more repugnant than doing it to just regular people who happen to be gay.

That's clearly not so.

I say not always, but it can definitely lead to it, they’d probably lust a man after the experience. But no guys aren’t born straight or gay, I didn’t realize I like girls and wanted vagina til the 5th grade