Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsPhotography · 1 month ago

What were the circumstances of this photo?

Why is a woman wetting herself in front of a crowd taking pictures?

• Some people have a fetish for things like that gross but they do

• John

They are that you have no eye whatsoever for photography. There is nothing about that that suggests that it's real. The list just goes on and on. Her feet are just not QUITE touching the ground......

In opinion, the photo is fake. Keep in mind, you cannot believe ANYTHING you find on the internet now, ESPECIALLY photos. The girl looks pasted in place. The lighting is different on her than it is on the other people. Also, I have never seen a girl pee with that heavy a stream, it does not even look yellow.

• Steve P
      1 month agoReport

Actually I have seen a few girls pee in my lifetime, nothing weird about it. My real point though is that the photo is fake.

While I'm at a loss to explain what motivated this, I can't help but think of what motivated you to post such absentminded nonsense as well.

• Joanna1 month agoReport

He/she probably was so shocked by it that they needed to ask. I too am now very curious, as Trump would say, "what the hell is going on?"