Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Burns when I pee ?

Hello, I am a 19yo male,  When I pee it burns and it’s been going on for 2 months now , what could it be?? I have taken Azo but it doesn’t help at all.

• ron h

after 2 months, it's doctor time. If you've got a regular doctor, call him, he MIGHT prescribe something without seeing you first. At 19, it's likely UTI that can be cured pretty easy.

• David

Sounds like cystitis. Try drinking cranberry juice. if that doesn't work urine real trouble.

you have a UTI

a urine sample needs to be checked for pus cells

You should take homeopathic treatment for this.

I tried to tell you, VD is new and improved now..  Eddie murphy; " A burst of flames shoot out my _ick every time I pee."  

I has the same problem and went to the doctor but was clean. It actually ended up being allergies to the laundry detergent i washed my underwear with.

Have your doc check your urine for crystals.

Think kidney stones, only these are like tiny grains of sand... even smaller, but they have jagged edges and can make micro scratches to your urethra.

When urine hits those scratches, well... you know.

• Nunya

Sounds like you could have a urinary tract infection. Other than drinking a lot of water, you should try drinking cranberry juice.

Either you’ve been ******* dirty girls and caught a std or you have a uti

• Terrance1 month agoReport

Then u have a urinary tract infection, it comes from bacteria getting into the tip of the penis