yesterday was national farmers day. do you appreciate farmers like me?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

I appreciate anyone that feeds me. Thank you for your service

• 1 month ago

Considering you posted this on the insurance page...I appreciate all farmers other than you...

Love farmers...

• 1 month ago

I appreciate people who post questions in the correct section.  Did you have a question about insurance?

• Edward
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Farmers of all sorts are the backbone of are country with out them we would not eat so well. at reasonable costs.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • car253
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I appreciate farmers. But stop growing corn. See the movie "Forks Over Knives". It is a real wake up call.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I could not care less.

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'm a hybrid. I live in a suburban-ish wioodsie area with multiple large cities within minutes, but I was born in Idaho and surrounded by agriculture and went to college studying things like soil since and forestry.

The distance between 'city folk' and their food (and ultimately, economy) is actually killing them.

I wish I was joking.

On the other hand, bc of the Farm Bill. our agriculture is killing us all. Corn should be cut to less than 5% of the American crops grown.

Our dependence on one type of plant is no different than a drug addiction and I invite ANY attempt to prove me wrong.

Seriously, I'd like to BE wrong.

There's an out, as I have already taken, but only you can help you.

Source(s): "Fat Chance..." and "The Hacking of the American Mind " byby Dr. Robert Lustig M.D
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I appreciate farmers’ daughters and their big beautiful títties!

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

yes.... Superman himself grew up in a farm....

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

go back on farmers only you hick

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.