yesterday was national farmers day. do you appreciate farmers like me?

Best Answer

I appreciate anyone that feeds me. Thank you for your service

Considering you posted this on the insurance page...I appreciate all farmers other than you...

Love farmers...

I appreciate people who post questions in the correct section.  Did you have a question about insurance?

• Edward

Farmers of all sorts are the backbone of are country with out them we would not eat so well. at reasonable costs.

• car253

I appreciate farmers. But stop growing corn. See the movie "Forks Over Knives". It is a real wake up call.

I could not care less.

• Andy C

I'm a hybrid. I live in a suburban-ish wioodsie area with multiple large cities within minutes, but I was born in Idaho and surrounded by agriculture and went to college studying things like soil since and forestry.

The distance between 'city folk' and their food (and ultimately, economy) is actually killing them.

I wish I was joking.

On the other hand, bc of the Farm Bill. our agriculture is killing us all. Corn should be cut to less than 5% of the American crops grown.

Our dependence on one type of plant is no different than a drug addiction and I invite ANY attempt to prove me wrong.

Seriously, I'd like to BE wrong.

There's an out, as I have already taken, but only you can help you.

Source(s): "Fat Chance..." and "The Hacking of the American Mind " byby Dr. Robert Lustig M.D

I appreciate farmers’ daughters and their big beautiful títties!

yes.... Superman himself grew up in a farm....

go back on farmers only you hick