70’s fashion?

I went to a 70’s party the other night and i saw a lot of girls with gogo boots.  Were they fetch in the 70’s or was that 60’s?  I also saw a lot of pleather mini skirts and acid wash denim.  I’m just wondering if people arrived in the right decade because i showed up in a suede coat, striped button down and bell bottom pants.  What exactly is the mark in the 70’s?

how should you know, your stupid

Your attire was from the later 70s blacksploitatiin type movies. Theirs was more associated with the 60s but certainly carried unto the early 70s. Ah, those were the days.

gogo boots were "in" from the mid 60s and onwards, well into the 70s

mini skirts were VERY in, acid wash jeans were sort of popular in the 60s with certain demographics, but they were REALLY popular in the 80s

PS no one says fetch anymore and hasnt for years, thankfully

• patty

my memories are the 60's