Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

I refuse to pay $18.00 for a large pizza that's bread with a little tomato sauce and cheese on it, what do you pay for pizza in your area?

• B

$19.40 gets me a large deep dish cheese and sausage freshly made with homemade tomatoe sauce at DiPiero's rated number one.

just get one at target, a frozen one

italy: 6-11 euros.

usually long levitation (so its not just a bread) and cheese is buffalo mozzarella.

Italy has 3-4 distinctive cuisine so its the same with pizza.

• Sparky

$5 Australian dollars for a choice of a few flavours.

Between $9 and $15 for a 'fancy' one.

make you own pizza babe its what i do

💸17-18.00 here too! Total rip off for the convenience of not having to make something that costs only about 3-4.00 USD to make. Mark up is around 3-400%. Industry standard.

That is a rip off I pay that for a pepperoni from Mountain mikes

A 14" pizza from my local pizza place with just cheese and tomato on it costs $19.75 (Canadian dollars).

Around $14 regular cost; it is a really good pizza from an Italian restaurant. But I only get it on the Monday special when it is $8.95 for a cheese pizza. Toppings are extra. They don't deliver, you have to go pick it up. But well worth it.

For $5 more, I can get a 32-piece full sheet pizza with cheese and pepperoni.

Lately, we've been getting 8-piece 'large', which is somewhere between medium and large, with two toppings and a crispy pan crust for $9.

A true large with cheese and one topping, without any coupons or specials - which one or the other always has going - does run in the $16 ballpark. We haven't paid that much in ages, because someone is always running a special.