Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOrlando · 1 month ago

Why are there always so many British people at Disney World?

Whenever I'm at Disney's Magic Kingdom, animal kingdom, epcot, etc in Orlando, I always see tons of people from the UK. Like at least 10 percent of the people there are from there it seems

10 Answers

Relevance
  • MS
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Best Answer

Disney World is a popular destination for people from all over the world.  I know that there are often some excellent Disney travel packages offered to UK residents. 

• 4 weeks ago

WDW is heavily marketed as one of THE tourist destinations in the US.  Warm weather, favorable exchange rate and direct flights to MCO from the UK make it very appealing

• 1 month ago

After living near Europe, they want to go someplace that's REALLY foreign.

• Robert
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Because the productive British people need a vacation from all the nonsense going on back home. The UK is getting overrun with Muslims and young white protesters who refuse to work.

Source(s): TV news coverage of Trump's last visit.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jerry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Most of England is pretty overcast and rainy most days. Kind of like Seattle. So a Florida vacation sounds really really good to them.

• 1 month ago

the two main reasons is the weather ..and the people at disneyland know how to smile and make everybody welcome ..this is missing from disneyland paris

• 1 month ago

Because it's a relatively easy trip from the UK and there are a lot of attractions in the area. The weather also helps most of the time.

• 1 month ago

I work with a guy from London and he goes to Disney World almost every year. I don’t get it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That’s actually awesome. Usually, Disney is infested with dirty Indians and smelly Hispanics. You’re lucky.

• 1 month ago

cause they like it there

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.