Sara asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Should you listen to your heart or your brain?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

The heart is just a pump, it does not have any cognitive function.

What you are talking about is: 'Should I use rational thinking or should I just guess based on feelings?'

I personally use both varying the level of input of each according to the decision needed.

• mkay1 month agoReport

Your heart you need to go with.

• Dejair
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

We want to acquire natural, useful, comfortable, and definitive super-powers ; of to fly us speedly and to teleport us instantaneously ; to travel plaisantly city at city or country at country ; so much in the physical life as much in the psychical life . We are us being !

• 1 month ago

Brain is selfish, heart is the way.

• 1 month ago

Both ideally.

Thanks

Very Best Wishes

Mars

Source:) Study

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Depends. If it's a job both.

• Dick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Always avoid emotion, when making decisions. Use logic, reason, and VERIFIABLE facts. Not gossip or anecdotes. Your "heart" will always seduce you and lead you astray.

It is usually considered a joke, but you can't go very far wrong if you say "What would Spock do"?.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Likewise, once presented with a choice or disagreement, your brain might come up with a variety, unusual, and rather logical reasons why you should behave as it suggests, but if you listen to your heart and trust it, however illogical or contradictory it may seem, it's usually right and you're happier.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i think you should listen to both

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would say the brain.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It might take some high level negotiations, but you need to listen to both and decide what's best for you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.