Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

My dog ate a chocolate chip, will he die?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Best Answer

    I'm sorry, but your dog will not survive. In the future please keep chocolate away from your dogs. 

  • 4 weeks ago

    no but dont let him eat anymore because if its more he might

  • 1 month ago

    No, it'll be fine. My dog is always eating chocolate off my hands and will get mad if i don't give her some, but i only give her in small amounts. Nothing will happen (:

  • Jahal
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

    Only if it's a premature baby teacup poodle weighing in at 6 oz

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ocimom
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    If he's not dead now, he will be fine.

  • 1 month ago

    NO, it won't die. An average size dog has to eat a massive amount of chocolate to kill them.

    One ounce of milk chocolate per pound of dog is deadly. You dog did not get any where near that. Your dog will be just fine.

  • Hannah
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

    No, your dog will be fine. Just be more careful.

  • 1 month ago

    Usually no if its only one chocolate chip.

  • 1 month ago

    From a single chocolate chip? That would be a first.

  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    i would hope not, call your vet and ask him about it, ive seen dogs eat pizza and they didnt die

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.