Michael asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

This morning some JWs came to my door, and I let my Rottweiler Wedgie out. Was that wrong?

Best Answer

No it wasn’t wrong. It’s the simple fact that you didn’t want the JW to be in your home. And I don’t blame you for sucking your dog on them. Their religion is evil, and most of it is untrue. 

You are a freaking sociopath. 

• Jahal

It was stupid. If the dog attacked them, you'd learn very quickly that they're no Christians because they'd sue your *** quicker than you can say Watchtower!💲🏛💰💸💸💸

• Michael4 weeks agoReport

Tough tittie! I refuse to cooperate, just like the "Governing Body" does when the authorities of multiple nations demand their records of pedophiles in their ranks.

• I open the door bucket naked and say: hey come on in!

Troll. Even JWs would think a loser like you is a lost cause and stay away.

No, it wasn't wrong to let your rottweiler out. If you're coming into a front path to see who comes and the dog comes out with you as well, then there's nothing wrong with that. The dog may purely be happy to see them if the JWs visiting are people who like dogs, since dogs have a sixth sense for knowing which people like them.

The only time it would cause trouble would be if they're trying to come into private areas without permission, since this is trespassing. If they do that and the dog hurts them, it would be their own fault, provided that a clear warning sign is displayed.

Hope this helps.

I don't know if it was wrong or right. Did the dog try to bite any of them? ahh----- the fictitious JW's. Did the dog scare them? You didn't finish your story, what happened next. Tell us what happened. If if it is only make believe, a story has to have an ending.

• Michael1 month agoReport

They could've been Mormons. And Wedgie might be a Pomeranian.

It's probably wrong, but I'd have done the same thing tbh

Know what I find odd, Michael? You apparently are attempting to prove you aren't a JW. If so, why do you use the name "Jebus" instead of "Jesus"? You are aware that "Jebus" is VERY accepted in the JW community.

Your rott? You are a child. Children can't own property. Dogs are property. Sigh.

Oh, and to quote you: "You're a disgusting idiot fücktard."

• Michael1 month agoReport

Know what I find odd? You, a cowardly anon, are attempting to gain the virtue-signaler's moral high ground. And you are a fücktard.

Daniel and Androcles laid down with the lions so the JWs should have no trouble with a rottweiler Wedgie!

• Jay

Yes. You should have let your R870 out instead