u asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

Why do people keep saying “no homo”?

As an upper middle class American I do intend to one day become a homeowner, and I will not be discouraged by measly internet trolls who feel the need to add “no homo” to the end of every statement. Frankly I find it quite unfunny and quite offensive as it will steer the younger generation away from owning homes. As for why people keep saying it, I believe it’s a government ploy to disrupt the housing market and keep millennials and teens locked up in apartments and condos so their poisonous cell phones can control them. So in conclusion, NO I will not be dissuaded from becoming a homeowner and now that I’ve informed the general public, your government ploy will fail.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Clive
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What does this have to do with elections?

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

cause they know it bothers you

• 1 month ago

This is said when chums do something particularly effete and don't want to be considered to be of the gay persuasion so put "no homo" on the end.

• 1 month ago

I agree with you. By the way, have your been working out? Your bod looks tight. No homo.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

No homo implies, “I do not support any other race that isn’t white”. #NoHomo 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It has nothing to do with home ownership. It is, in fact, a slur against the Honorable Order of Macintosh Operators. Basically it's PC fanboyism.

• 1 month ago

Good for you. You want a cookie? No homo

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You my friend are brilliant.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.