u asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

Why do people keep saying “no homo”?

As an upper middle class American I do intend to one day become a homeowner, and I will not be discouraged by measly internet trolls who feel the need to add “no homo” to the end of every statement. Frankly I find it quite unfunny and quite offensive as it will steer the younger generation away from owning homes. As for why people keep saying it, I believe it’s a government ploy to disrupt the housing market and keep millennials and teens locked up in apartments and condos so their poisonous cell phones can control them. So in conclusion, NO I will not be dissuaded from becoming a homeowner and now that I’ve informed the general public, your government ploy will fail.

• Clive

What does this have to do with elections?

cause they know it bothers you

This is said when chums do something particularly effete and don't want to be considered to be of the gay persuasion so put "no homo" on the end.

I agree with you. By the way, have your been working out? Your bod looks tight. No homo.

No homo implies, “I do not support any other race that isn’t white”. #NoHomo 

It has nothing to do with home ownership. It is, in fact, a slur against the Honorable Order of Macintosh Operators. Basically it's PC fanboyism.

Good for you. You want a cookie? No homo

You my friend are brilliant.