1 month ago

ok bro i see you dude i really do

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

it has been removed long time ago

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yahoo has Removed the Captcha Feature they gotten a lot of Complaints so Yahoo Listened and Decided to Remove It

They may try to come up with other ways tho to stop Spammers and Bots and Such

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

it went bye bye and i was so happy when it did

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Lots of people complained and they didn't work very well, so Verizon removed them.

YAY!

• 1 month ago

Nobody knows and the staff never tell. They may have just been testing it if needed for another bot attack, users complained enough, or google may have been charging too much. We will never know.

Lv 7
    1 month ago

It went the way of Level 7s being allowed to move questions, fortunately

• 1 month ago

Too many people complained about it because it never worked correctly. Some of the pictures are too fuzzy so it’s hard to tell if it has a car or bike or whatever. Then there’s the object that takes up 1.10 squares so do you click on that square that has the .1 piece of the picture.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The spam phone numbers are being added by actual humans. It is cheaper to use real 3rd-World humans to post spam than hire a programmer to write a bot.

When it won't let you continue until you identify a shopping trolley as a bicycle things needed to change!

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.