Fortnite sucks minecraft is better?

Neither any of them are good

obviously, but I still play fortnite once in a while, although Minecraft is WAYYYYY BETTER

yes i totally agree minecraft is way better

Not really sure what your question is...

Imo... I LIKE Fortnite. I get why some people think it’s dumb and that’s fine, they’re entitled to their opinion. Just personally I think it’s nice innocent fun. Minecraft, while I personally have played it my whole life and am getting a bit tired of the updates, is objectively more varied, complex, and with potential to be fun for ANYONE, regardless of playing style or skill. So I’ll agree that Minecraft is superior even if I am at the moment more interested in playing Fortnite. But also how is this a question? Guess it doesn’t matter. Answered it anyway.

O.K but what's your question.

minecraft is amazing

• SIR

I agree. Minecraft is a legendary game. Fortnite is just a trend. Minecraft totally destroys Fortnite

Neither are good, play Tomb Raider, Thief, Uncharted, or even Wheel Of Fortune, games that make you think.

• Kyle

i don't play either. both are terrible.