u asked in SportsCycling · 1 month ago

Should cycling be illegal?

I set off for my maiden voyage a bit disoriented as I’ve just vomited CLIFFBAR all over myself a few times. After getting back on track, I get my groove going. I have a podcast about cycling in TUCSON playing and my cadence is solid at 20rpm. I’m not going exceptionally fast but I’m keeping a healthy pace of 25 coffee stops per hour. The first 10 coffees were ok. Nothing to write home about. Then, it starts. First a small mist-like drizzle of piss to full on consistent spray with some diarrhea on this 75F day. I continue riding and before I know it, I feel... high as ****. Like I’ve injected a bucket full of POT BELGE and I've moved into another dimension. It sounds corny but I really have no other way to describe it.

I am on a peaceful and quiet country Mt Lemmon. The Raffa GORETEX chafes lightly on my skin but it’s not a bother. No SirVë11œs in sight for miles. I’m not too hot or too cold. I hear the soothing whirr of my perfectly tuned Super Record gruppo with the slightly damp bibshorts making contact with my gusset. I’m pushing a great pace, much faster and consistent since my last time out in 1995. In this moment I am happy. In this moment I feel like I can accomplish anything.

Fredding has ruined me. I’ve never felt anything as zen or peaceful like this in my life and I would obviously pay money to experience that feeling again, what Fred wouldn't? How is this legal? How did I ever get by without Fredding?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

At first I thought this was going to be a troll post. Now I see that it's an acid dream.

• olivia
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

No......................................

• David
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I lost interest halfway through.

• pmt853
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, but maybe trolls ought to suffer athletes' foot for a couple of weeks.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Quit skipping your medication.

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

Sounds like you have abstract thinking. Otherwise you had a good experience.

• 1 month ago

You're off your meds again and have become delusional. 😩

Source(s): Motorized Bicycle Owner and Builder.
  • 1 month ago

Only with mental problems like yours.

• 1 month ago

no...................................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.