Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Did you see where Rose McGowan called out Hillary ?

“I knew that Hillary Clinton’s people, were protecting the Monster [Weinstein]. I can’t believe I used to support her. I guess predators are her style,” she tweeted to her 890,000 followers.

“Hillary Clinton, did you have any concern for your husband’s victims? And what about HW victims? No? Didn’t think so,” she wrote.

Best Answer

Good for Rose McGowan!

who cares honestly because i don’t

• You don't want chaos, disorder on your hands then we need rational people in office not clowns....and elitists who only see dollar signs. We need a whole new way of thinking, system that promotes higher human potetnaltity not elitism and whatever stupid horseshit that is driving the world insane...

WAKE THE FCK UP

Rose, she is..."eccentric".

Not just Hilary. It wasn't that big a secret what was going on with Weinstein. Seth MacFarlane even joked about it at the Academy Awards back in 2013. These Hollywood hypocrites love to talk about how morally superior they are to us "misogynists". If they accuse you of something, odds are they are guilty of it.

Yes it is actually but you know

Perhaps Rosie is upset that Hillary is a lesbian

Source(s): Bill Clinton
    • michael
      1 month agoReport

I don't know why 2 people didn't like your answer.. I love Lesbians.. I believe that will be my next question..   How many of you love lesbians??  

................................

Yes and no all at the same time

Reality is a painful experience for leftists. It is like a heroin addict trying to kick their addiction (to the Democrats' socialist paradise fantasy).

• michael
      1 month agoReport

Democrats don't have fantasies..  they have a large slave count..

• Mike

Its funny Hillary was Bills enabler