I dreamed that I found an stray cat?

I brought it in my house and it was fine until it noticed my dog chilling across the room. My dog didn't bother the cat but the cat was on edge and wanted to fight my dog. So the cat attacked my dog and my dog defend himself but did not hurt the cat. Then I woke up. What does this mean.

Also today I happened to see a stray cat outside my window drinking from my dogs water bowl. What does all of this mean?

Best Answer

Sounds like a scary dream. Have you seen strays around before? Have you ever considered taking in a stray? The dream may just straight up represent your fear that if you take in a cat, that it would fight with your dog. or, it could be a more general fear that if you show compassion, it might bite you in the @$$.

It means that cats and dogs gonna bullshit around with each other until the end of time.

You envision a fight for your love in real Life. You try to keep both partners as friends, but you are not sure how that would work out. Sometimes there is a sweet bond that develops between cats and dogs, but that is the exception rather than the rule. These animals are used by your subconscious mind to tell the story of what is going on in your real Life. Be kind to animals, whether dogs or cats, or others. And of course be kinds to humans also!