His asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

He will NOT leave his other baby mama alone. What is his problem?

I'm almost 2 months pregnant with my first child. And my baby's father that I've only knew 3 month's keeps on texting his other baby's mama while we're together. He says things like, "He can **** her at anytime" and he loved her but he can't deal with her. He JUST told me he slept with her 2 weeks ago. She didn't even know I was pregnant. So she said to him in a text, "if I knew she was pregnant, I wouldn't have slept with you". He says even though we're having a baby no chick will have him to ourselves. What is his problem? I did think it was funny he ignored her after sex but now I'm starting to believe he's just using me

• John P

It is not so much "his" problem, but your problem, in that you have hooked up with an unreliable male. Get rid of him.

Another Yahoo troll, another day!

He doesn’t have a problem. You do.

Leave him NOW and strongly consider abortion. Neither of you are ready to be parents.

Yikes. Just yikes

His problem is that he wants all the fun (sex) and none of the responsibility (commitment and caring for a partner and baby).

As long as he can find women who are willing to open their legs to him - he will continue jumping from woman to woman for whatever he happens to want at the time.  

He will never commit to you.  He will never stay exclusive to you.  You are at risk for catching whatever STD's he might catch since he is a player.  

So - why do you put up with it.  He obviously won't be any support to you and the baby - after all - who knows how many babies he is already paying support for.  (you know of one - but there might be more - and there will certainly be more in his future.)

If you want your baby - be ready to raise it alone.  If you are hesitating - consider adoption.  Don't rely or count on this loser for anything.

Wow. You are dumb aren't you.

• Eva

What was your first clue? Obviously this guy doesn't believe in birth control and doesn't care how many women he knocks up as long as he gets off. He's not going to commit to you are anyone so don't think that he will magically become the responsible person you wish he was. You'll be lucky to get child support out of the loser.

• Byrd

Seems like this was trolled yesterday

• helene

He's a liar and a hound. Just being himself.

What is YOUR problem? Why are you with him?

He's a player !

Give your baby a chance at having a good life by putting it up for adoption.

Source(s): You have an interesting question history 😉