Having problems with my 2006 Dodge Durango? Need help!?

Okay so I drive a 2006 Dodge Durango it is the unlimited version and is all wheel drive and has a 5.7 liter hemi in it. Let me tell you this first. There are problems with it like it has a misfire in one of the cylinders it has a valve cover oil leak(doesn’t leak bad) needs new brakes and ball joints. But I know about those problems but I have a question about something it does. When you push on the gas when ur at about 40-70 it tends to stutter and won’t let you go faster you have to barely push the gas down to go faster. You can push the gas down when ur at zero and it doesn’t have a problem except it won’t let you push it to the floor without stuttering and not wanting to go. The fuel pump recently went house but I got that fixed I’m wondering if all this is happening because of the misfire or something else please let me know also it has 229000 miles on it

Get the misfire repaired. when you con't have all the cylinders firing on time of course you'll have power loss. WTF is "the fuel pump went house"?!

Source(s): Mitsubishi Master Tech

maybe you should have a mechanic check it out