I want to start dancing?

I want to start pole dancing, (not sexually, just athletically), but I know my parents would never buy me a pole because they would think I am going to use it for inappropriate reasons. What should I do??

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Push ups, or? If you have access to a garage, hang a rope, it's the same, yet more powerful, you would need to not only control yourself, but the rope as well.

Type this in on google Circus high rope dancing, then pole dancing, YouTube them both, one is erotic, the other is exotic, which one are you striving for?

• 1 month ago

Maybe show her this ... I love this... so artistic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWEmDs6lGuo

Youtube thumbnail

• 1 month ago

maybe you should just ask them, they might surprise you

• marty
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Wait until you grow up and can make your own decisions. There are many other ways to stay fit and athletic, why did you choose pole dancing? Your parents are right again as usual.

• I'm not trying to stay fit, I chose pole dancing because it's something that I feel I would really enjoy, but at this point it doesn't matter because I wound up asking my mom and she said she'll see where she can find someone to install it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • hamel5
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Do some other type of dancing that doesn't require a weight bearing pole installed in the home. A pole that would tell friends and relatives , ".... yeah , our daughter is training to be a stripper." I'm sure that you mean well, but this isn't a fight that you're going to win.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i would ask your parents anyways, they might surprise you

• Thank you! Thats what I ended up doing, and she said she's going to find someone to get me lessons.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.