Can I receive free tuition if I graduate in top 10% of my high school class?

• RICK

Some states have that rule but only a few

Others have the rule that if you graduate in the top 10% you are guaranteed admission to state schools

Ummm...that's called a scholarship. And if you're having to ask this question, I doubt it's something you should be worried about.

• Judy

Where? Not likely. You might be able to find scholarships to apply for. good luck.

NO.

There are no programs like that. Talk with your school counselor.

i would ask your guidance counselor about it

That is ENTIRELY up to the school you plan to attend. AT MOST, a state MAY give scholarships to state schools for top ranking students from high schools in that state.

No. Most financial aid for American citizens is based on need as well as academic achievement. Full-tuition scholarships are very rare to non-existent. Even if you are class valedictorian. With well over 26,000 public high schools in US, plus private schools, church schools, etc., there are over 30,000 class valedictorians graduating each year. Not enough scholarships or scholarship funds for a tiny percentage of them.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sure, like all colleges have the same rules.😉