Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty ยท 1 month ago

One time I was ditching school and Prince Charles caught me?

There was this one time, I was ditching school. I was in my uniform. Then Prince Charles saw me and said 'young man, why are you not in school'? and I said 'Because I'm on a trip'. Then he said 'So, If I called your headteacher, he would tell me you are on a trip and he would be ok with it'? and then I said 'yes sir'. Then he said 'Ok then, I'll leave you too it'. Then he left. What do you think about this awkward moment?

• Best Answer

You should be grateful you weren't caught by Cardinal Pell.

• Clo

Did this really happen?

Prince Charles has often asked obviously school-aged children why they were not in school --nothing out of the ordinary.

This is about as true as the moon being made of cream cheese. Someone should tell you that you have to be at least 13 to come on here, and next time you post a story on here try and make it a bit more believable.

Your headteacher must have been in awe and reverence that you encountered His Royal Highness a son of Her Majesty the Queen.

i think its good he caught you instead of someone else

i dont believe you...........

• kelvin

and that you woke up from the dream you were having

It sounds very strange for sure.ย