Anonymous

Why can't this person have autism?

OBSESSION with elevators.  People can have an elevator hobby, but the obsession goes well beyond that.

Immaturity.  True autistic people/ people with autism can be mature, but not when they are enabled by family, schools, and police to act like a spoiled 2 year old.  Then they never grow up.

Perseveration on topics/rigid thinking

Difficulty regulating emotions

Poor social skills

https://www.autismspeaks.org/autism-diagnosis-crit...

Deficits in social-emotional reciprocity, ranging, for example, from abnormal social approach

Deficits in developing, maintaining, and understanding relationships

Highly restricted, fixated interests that are abnormal in intensity or focus

I have professional education and experience with autism and other disabilities. While no one can say for sure if it is autism or not without actually doing a full evaluation, why is it IMPOSSIBLE that this person has autism? People keep telling me he definitely doesn't and I don't know what I am talking about when I say there are in fact signs of autism. He has been professionally diagnosed recently (in his mid 20s),

but has also been diagnosed with bipolar (which is questionable as the moods can be from autism and learned maladaptive behaviors), and schizophrenia (which he shows no real signs of except complaints that the police are after him...but that is factual as he claims to engage in criminal activities...its not a delusion...he likely lied to the doctor who diagnosed him with schizophrenia).....given these are self reported diagnoses...no proof of actual Dx has been provided.

a person with autism can be fully responsible for their actions and held criminally liable...so its not like I am saying his likely autism is an acceptable excuse for what he claims to do....he can and should be held fully accountable...even jailed if that is what it takes to make him choose to grow up.

Same people say there are no anti gay mental health alleged professionals (never heard of abusive conversion therapy) and have never explained why they insist it can't be autism.

But the question is WHY DO PEOPLE SAY IT IS IMPOSSIBLE?

THANKS AGAIN FOR ANOTHER DEMONSTRATION OF IDIOCY......There is NO INVASION OF PRIVACY. and I AM NOT THE ONE CALLING OUT A MEMBER BY NAME. THE THINGS I MENTIONED HAVE BEEN BROADCAST BY THE PERSON IN QUESTION REPEATEDLY>.................AND I WAS THE THE HARASSED BY AN IGNORANT PERSON........I ONLY CLAPPED BACK..

THE AUTISM SPEAKS SIT IS JUST A COPY OF THE DSM DIAGNOSTIC CRITERIA..I AM NOT REFERENCING AUTISM SPEAKS....THAT IS AUTISM SPEAKS THEIR CRITERIA....

ITS OKAY FOR IGNORANT PEOPLE

PEOPLE TO INSIST A DIAGNOSIS WRONG....AS LONG AS THEY ARE UNEDUCATED>..>AGAIN THESE ARE THINGS THE PERSON IN QUESTION HAS STATED REPEATEDLY..I AM ONLY DEFENDING THE OFF BASE ATTACKS ON HIS STATED DIAGNOSIS. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DISCUSSING A 3rd PARTY (ie a person asking about a classmate) AND DISCUSSING THE ISSUE WITH THE PERSON IN QUESTION INVOLVED

This 'question' has been reported because of harrassment/privacy invasion. It doesn't take much to get you riled so let's publicly discuss your mental health. I'm going to go for mainly cluster B personality disorders as you're seriously displaying traits of BPD, NPD and ASPD.

What 'professional education' do you have in autism? No one that respects people on the autistic spectrum reference Autism Speaks, it's an anti-autism hate group.

Also, no mental health or education professional would publicly speculate about an individual's mental health diagnoses in a public forum without their explicit consent. You really are a narcissist if you feel that you have the right to question their diagnoses.

EDIT: BUT YOU REFUSE TO ANSWER MY QUESTION. WHAT ARE YOUR QUALIFICATIONS? WHAT ARE YOUR PSYCHIATRIC DIAGNOSES? IT'S LIKE SPEAKING TO BLOODY DONALD TRUMP. ONE RULE FOR YOU, ONE FOR EVERYONE ELSE... YOU NEED TO GET OUT MORE.

"He has been professionally diagnosed recently"

Then, he has ASD. Simple. Professional diagnosis.

It's important to understand something: Most people do not really understand the degree of variability in mental illnesses. They have very fixed ideas on what people with certain illnesses should think and act like.

If these people are not professionals with a flexible view of how ASD can manifest and have not personally examined him and his medical history, their claims have little to no credibility.

• Lita
      1 month agoReport

Thank you, this is precisely why I do not believe he is autistic. I do agree he has problems but autism is not one of them.

i think they can have it

• Who says they cant ? Why are you so desperate for them to have it?

• Lita
      4 weeks agoReport

No one is attacking you, Simply and you are wrong.

THANKS TO THE PERSON WHO OUTED HERSELF AS THE IGNORANT aZZ>>WHOSE ONLY SOURCE IS THE SPACE FOR RENT IN HER BRAIN.

STILL GIVES NO INDICATION WHY SHE INSISTS HE DOESN'T.

Its not impossible. People get misdiagnosed all the time. You'd have to see his ASD evaluation. 

• Lita

That person could but doesn't. It's possible for someone with those symptoms to have autism but not this particular person. Autism is simply his latest self diagnoses or excuse for his behavior.

Nice of you to post anonymously, SimplyTheFacts.

I don't need qualifications to know that he is a liar or that insulting me tells far more about yourself then me.

• Lita
      1 month agoReport

Thank you, Chili's woman. No one has called her names or attacked as her as far as I can see. I certainly have not attacked her or called her names. I merely pointed out that calling me names reveals more about her than me.