Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

If white people are the superior race, why is the overwhelmingly-majority-white Republican party so retarded?

67 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

Every race has their trash. White trash is no different than the others.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If you want to see retarded white people go look at the Democrat party I mean even the minority's in the Democrat party are retarded

• 1 month ago

"overwhelmingly-majority-white Republican party" that's a yikes.

• 1 month ago

Exactly how many white republicans do you actually KNOW?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

because they are not the superior race NO ONE IS THE SUPERIOR RACE and the majority of republicans are ignorant trash they sit around and complain about black people being on welfare when red (republican) states get about 85% of all welfare receipts and they say black people are to blame for that funny cause when i look at west virginia which is almost 98% white and less than 5% black they receive about 76% of welfare receipts and have very low education but oh according to the right it’s always black people this black people that and they turn around and say democrats are the ones who are obsessed with race man right wingers need to get a life.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

What the hell are you asking? This is the most ridiculous question I have ever seen and I can’t believe I’m answering it.

• dumbbu
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

There are zillions of ridiculous question at yahoo answers.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I am white and when I see other white people 50% of them make me ashamed to be white.

• dumbbu
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

So why is black facing oneself so bad?

• 1 month ago

Its the most idiotic most moronic least educated lowest IQ white people who have this notion that they are superior....lol

• 1 month ago

If white people are not the superior race, why do black people all want to immigrate to white countries?

• James
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

James , why are you always proving you are the black sheep of the family ?

• 1 month ago

I don't think this is what the cute new exchange student meant when she said you needed to "try harder" to get her to like you.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.