Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

If white people are the superior race, why is the overwhelmingly-majority-white Republican party so retarded?

Best Answer

Every race has their trash. White trash is no different than the others.

If you want to see retarded white people go look at the Democrat party I mean even the minority's in the Democrat party are retarded

"overwhelmingly-majority-white Republican party" that's a yikes.

Exactly how many white republicans do you actually KNOW?

because they are not the superior race NO ONE IS THE SUPERIOR RACE and the majority of republicans are ignorant trash they sit around and complain about black people being on welfare when red (republican) states get about 85% of all welfare receipts and they say black people are to blame for that funny cause when i look at west virginia which is almost 98% white and less than 5% black they receive about 76% of welfare receipts and have very low education but oh according to the right it’s always black people this black people that and they turn around and say democrats are the ones who are obsessed with race man right wingers need to get a life.

What the hell are you asking? This is the most ridiculous question I have ever seen and I can’t believe I’m answering it.

• dumbbu
      1 month agoReport

There are zillions of ridiculous question at yahoo answers.

I am white and when I see other white people 50% of them make me ashamed to be white.

• dumbbu
      1 month agoReport

So why is black facing oneself so bad?

Its the most idiotic most moronic least educated lowest IQ white people who have this notion that they are superior....lol

If white people are not the superior race, why do black people all want to immigrate to white countries?

• James
      1 month agoReport

James , why are you always proving you are the black sheep of the family ?

I don't think this is what the cute new exchange student meant when she said you needed to "try harder" to get her to like you.....