How do you catch a squirrel and what size cage would it need?

Its too expensive to buy from a breeder. There a lot in my backyard. I want some for my own and to start breeding and selling them for extra money. There's a lot of new baby ones running around in my yard. What does it eat after I get it. Im reffing to the brown squirrel

• BOBBER
    Best Answer

A small have a heart live trap works great. You might want to check with the local game warden. Some states it is illegal to have live squirrels,

First, you won't make money,likely you couldn't afford one squirrel much less breeding them.

Wild squirrels DO NOT tame and an act of cruelty to take away their freedom.

Just forget that catching wild squirrels for breeding notion, it is illegal to begin with.

• Nathan

That is illegal in so many levels, so I'm not even going to bother answering your question

Pet squirrels are illegal in many States. Interesting, but not surprising, that you plan to catch one squirrel and breed it, apparently with itself. They eat rodent food.

Do you have time to tame a squirrel when you are spending so much time building a suit out of human flesh (another "question")?

By the way, when you see your Psychiatrist this week, ask about the squirrel as well as your invisible friends: "Bleeder: the demon talking to me. I dont want him to? He appeared to me a week ago. I did not try to summon him, didn't even know he existed. I wish he never did. Ive been trying to block him out. He told me to cut off my fingertips and watch the blood go down the drain. I almost did it. He tells me to hurt myself and my father when im working or sleeping. I wake up crying because in my dream he is stabbing me. He is 2000 years old and looks like a grey robot covered in blood. I dont want to kill my dad but he relentlessly keeps on. I cannot use holy water because that will possibly remove the entities i like to summon and talk to like the radio demon and bendy demon which do not cause me harm."