Am i eligible for a refund?

bought a lawnmower 3000, dad went to move the lawn and cut the grass. but he driven over a big dog (he thought it was a roach) and the dogs owner turned out to be my brother bobby. he shot my dad with 12 gauge autoloader and my dad sticked his urethra into a shredder. its safe to say that at the end we all urinated onto the lawnmover.

• D J

Have you nothing better to do with your time?

For Trump University or ITT Tech, yes.

What surprises me that you can't lie better than that.   Go back and rework this story and make it more realistic.  It's too unconnected to be funny.   You always need a thread of truth in any lie.

• Earleen
      1 month agoReport

I bought a new John Deere lawn mower, and my wife's dad who lives with us because he is dying of kidney failure was so excited that he got out of his bed and wanted to try out the new mower.  He didn't now how to drive the mower and his medical tubes and hoses got caught up in the mower blades and 

• Robert

Not even close to be interesting. Yawn