Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education · 1 month ago

Is studying physical education hard ?

I'm 19 years old and been boxing since I was 15 and I don't have any hobbies except sports and I have huge diffculties with studying.

Just wondering if phsyical education is for me 

• drip

You are still going to have to earn a Bachelor degree. Which means taking general education classes and classes for teaching. If you don’t maintain a good GPA you won’t be allowed to major in Phys Ed. You would be doing a semester student teaching too.

I would suggest getting a meeting with the admissions office at your community college and seeing what two year career programs and trade school program they offer. If you don’t do well academically this may be a better route for you.

There will definitely be similar or the same the same requirements for academic study. Having a serious interest in sports might help you to stay focused and get through it but there are definitely academic aspects to PE education.