kelly asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Should I get vivisection or natural childbirth?

I'm giving birth in four months. I’m deciding whether I should get vivisection or just natural childbirth. My mom in-law insisted that I should only do natural childbirth without any annasthesia, for the health of the child. She pays for all the expenses so I don’t want to fight with her. But I heard that could be very painful. My sister just gave birth with vivisection and she said it’s fine and painless. 

What’s your advice?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

Okay, first of all a c section is major surgery. I know people who felt EVERYTHING, the anesthesia didn't work for whatever reason, made for a horrific experience. Even if you feel nothing during the procedure, recovery is much slower. Your mother in law has no say, regardless of whether or not she pays for it, in how you give birth. I had an epidural for four vaginal births. Two of them worked wonderfully, two not so much. Could not care less because all four were born healthy. It is YOUR decision but please be fully informed and understand everyone's experience is going to be different.

• 4 weeks ago

All surgeries have risks. Please do some actual research beyond lay opinions here. Does your doctor see one as better for you over the other?

• Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I don't think you want a vivisection. A vivisection is the practice of subjecting living animals to cutting operations, especially in order to advance physiological and pathological knowledge.

• We, I did recommend a former boss of mine for a cranial vivisection...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

So you think that by posting this under a new alias that no one is going to figure out that you are the very same dopey troll who was asking about a hysterectomy because you didn't want a vagina anymore. I doubt you are a parent, much less a female posting this rubbish. Vivisection is not performed on living (or deceased) human beings. Clearly you think you are being funny by posting this here. Truly you need to collect your Darwin Award.

• Edna
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

A vivisection was what happened to Anne Boleyn when her head was cut off. A C-section is NOT a vivisection. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You mean Caesarian Section or C section, not "vivisection".

• MissA
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

This is one longass pregnancy you seem to be having.

• Byrd
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Trolling trolling

• 1 month ago

Vivisection is experimental cutting up of animals dear. it is nothing to do with child birth

Also you don't get to just ask a doctor to cut you open and take the baby out just for funsies and fear of pain

• kelly1 month agoReport

I don’t understand anything you explained. Bad answer.

• 1 month ago

I think you mean cesarian.

"Vivisection" is when a creature or body is completely cut up to experiment on it.

• Edna
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

A "vivisection" is what happens to someone when they're executed by having their head cut off. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.