Is a tie too much to wear to an interview at a factory?

Attachment image

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Kyle
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Best Answer

in general it's best to overdress than underdress. an interview is still considered a professional setting, no matter the industry or position. unless you are told specifically what you can wear in an interview in the email from the recruiter, it's always best to wear at least a tie.

• 1 month ago

No the best impression is usually the first one putting your best forward is always a plus regardless of what you're doing pray before interview.

• 1 month ago

It could be accepted. Try.

• 1 month ago

It is never wrong to look sharp !

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

No! I personally think if you put in the effort to look smart then it looks like you're very interested in the job. 

• 1 month ago

Interviews are serious and you dress at least a step above what the position requires.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, it shows you have respect for the employers who are interviewing you.

• Usually factory jobs are casual jobs. If you're going for an office position in a factory then you're appropriately dressed. It doesn't hurt to make a good first impression.

If you're going with a suit put a jacket with it, I don't like the red tie.

• 1 month ago

No, that's fine, go with it.

If anything, it will send the message that you are serious about the job. That's good, they will like that.

• 1 month ago

Depends on the job you're getting at the factory I'd suppose... Though for the lower end jobs it doesn't harm to make a better impression initially either.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.