Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicLyrics · 1 month ago

great songs that are hard to memorize all the lyrics to?

I just listened to the whole song American Pie, which is 8 minutes long, and man, it has so many sections of unique lyrics that if I probably listened to the whole song 1,000 times i'd never memorize it all word for word, great song though!.

• mars

It takes practice. I've heard American Pie maybe a hundred times, which makes recall easier. It helps to like the song.

It is a great song. It completely deserves its legendary status in modern music.

It is possible to learn all of the lyrics to American Pie, it just takes a while.

By the way, it is an excellent song for people learning guitar to try, very accessible.

Some other great songs that are hard to memorize all of the lyrics to:

Bohemian Rhapisody, by Queen - probably not quite as hard as American Pie...

It's the End of the World as we know it, by R.E.M. - lots of crazy lyrics coming at you really fast...

Eminem did a song called "Rap God" that had so many lyrics packed into it that it held the world record for a while. 1560 words. And I'm not sure whether that one was great, it was OK...