Mika asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

I accidentally plucked almost all of my nose hairs and idk what to do and I don't wanna die or get an infection help?

I accidentally plucked almost all of my nose hairs and I had no idea how bad it was until after I did it. I'm freaking out because nearly every website says that I'm basically going to get an infection that could lead to death. Please help I don't know what to do now I don't wanna die

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Just too funny. When you get older you'll be plucking that stuff more often than you want to. It's one of the ironies of life. As you get older your hair stops growing where you want it to and sprouts from everywhere you don't want it.

• 1 month ago

It will grow back before you know it. Nothing to worry about.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Knowing the pain involved in plucking nose hairs, how could you "accidentally" pluck too many? But you'll be fine. Like the other user said, you're being way overly dramatic.

• 1 month ago

Yeah it's not good to pluck nose hairs, but don't worry they will grow back in a few weeks. You won't die in that time.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • patty
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

u r being overly dramatic.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Cool story, bro.

• 1 month ago

it ok..................................

• 1 month ago

You'll be fine, the hairs are to filter the small particles in the air. Just try not to get to close to debris of any sort.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.