Am I risking not being able to graduate?

I'm in my senior year of highschool and I have all of the credits I need to graduate highschool. Including my 5 elective credits and my 1 Art credit. 

This year I only need to complete 3 courses to graduate

English , civics , and gym

I take all 3 of these classes online and I am going to pass them, so I am meeting my graduation requirements 

I only take one class on campus and its Band. I dont need this class to graduate since I already have my elective and art credits. But I want to drop the class.

The principal says it is too late into the year to drop the class and I cant drop until mid January when semester ends. I'm wondering if I can just not go and take an F.

I have a 504 health plan with the school that allows extra absences but I dont want a class that I dont need, cause me to not be able to graduate. 

When I miss a day of school, that's the only class I'm missing, so I only get 1 absence for that day. 

But theres still 3 months of the semester, and we have that class 4 days a week, so I'd be racking up about 48 absences if I just stopped going the entire semester. 

I'm trying to work with the principal to get him to drop me from the class but no luck yet. 

I dont care about having an F on my transcript since I'm not going to college. But I dont want a dumb thing like attendance to ruin my graduation plans

• drip

Find out your school’s and schools district policies on unexcused absences,

Which that many you can be expelled form school. Which means you are not graduating,

Your parents can be questioned and even brought to court,

Find out the consequences of your actions before you miss so many days of HS on campus.

The semester may not end until January, but you have thanksgiving and winter break in that 3 months,

You made the decision to be in band, sometimes you have to follow through.

• Cu Tie

No, you should be able to graduate this year. However, I recommend that you attend your band class until you are given the approval to drop the course.