Ella asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 month ago

What would happen if a 12 year old drank nail polish remover?

I have read up everywhere and it says that they could die. I am not going to do it but my friend said she wants to try it. This is based on a random nail polish remover containing acetone and aqua. PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS ANSWERS AND DONT JUST SAY YOU SHOULD GO TO THE HOSPITAL THANKS

27 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    He will die ...........a

  • 1 month ago

    Sounds like she wants to committee suicide or crying for attention. It may kill her or at least make her feel sick.

  • 1 month ago

    It is poisonous, so yeah don't do that

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    YOU we know, WILL DIE.  Just look what it does to the nail polish you remove with it want that to eat through your stomach almost instantly? 

    Hospital?  Not yet but YOU do need to get to a m,ental healt professiona; IMMEDIATELY!

    Unless of course you are a mere troll who just want people to react to your idiocy.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

    i do not Know your answer. if i know i will try my best to put it. i am an iliterate person. i have a little knoleadge.

    it is my dream to able a answer of a question. i hope i will able to anwer any question in furture.

  • 1 month ago

    Dangerous... you must immediatly visit to the doctor

  • 1 month ago

    That is stupid.......

  • 1 month ago

    Im not sure take them to the emergency 

  • mokrie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Think..if it takes off nail polish what will it do to the lining of the throat and stomach? Death.

  • 1 month ago

    She would be poisoned and yes death is very possible do not do this!

    It's super dangerous and can have very bad consequences.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.