Ella asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 4 months ago

What would happen if a 12 year old drank nail polish remover?

I have read up everywhere and it says that they could die. I am not going to do it but my friend said she wants to try it. This is based on a random nail polish remover containing acetone and aqua. PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS ANSWERS AND DONT JUST SAY YOU SHOULD GO TO THE HOSPITAL THANKS

27 Answers

Relevance
  • mokrie
    Lv 7
    4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    Think..if it takes off nail polish what will it do to the lining of the throat and stomach? Death.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

    He will die ...........a

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 4 months ago

    Sounds like she wants to committee suicide or crying for attention. It may kill her or at least make her feel sick.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 4 months ago

    It is poisonous, so yeah don't do that

    • Login to reply the answers
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

    YOU we know, WILL DIE.  Just look what it does to the nail polish you remove with it want that to eat through your stomach almost instantly? 

    Hospital?  Not yet but YOU do need to get to a m,ental healt professiona; IMMEDIATELY!

    Unless of course you are a mere troll who just want people to react to your idiocy.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 4 months ago

    i do not Know your answer. if i know i will try my best to put it. i am an iliterate person. i have a little knoleadge.

    it is my dream to able a answer of a question. i hope i will able to anwer any question in furture.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 4 months ago

    Dangerous... you must immediatly visit to the doctor

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 4 months ago

    That is stupid.......

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 4 months ago

    Im not sure take them to the emergency 

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 4 months ago

    She would be poisoned and yes death is very possible do not do this!

    It's super dangerous and can have very bad consequences.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.