Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 1 month ago

Anyone know any cheap whiskey I can buy from the shop to drink I want to mix my drinks but I don't want to spend a lot of money?

this is a boring stupid question just like every question in this set up

If you're going to mix drinks the cheapest whiskey you can find will be fine.

I've heard people asking "which is the best single malt scotch to mix with coke?".

Idiots.

• Kaz

If you're mixing drinks it really doesn't make a big difference. Go to your local liquor store and see what brand they have available at the best price. (Having said that, I wouldn't buy an unknown brand - I'd buy the best brand for the best price).

• God

Generic vodka is the least expensive spirit.

In the US, Evan Williams is an inexpensive whiskey that's pretty good.

Kentucky Deluxe is the homeless standard. They don't always have out on the shelf. You may have to ask for it.

Not unless you tell us which “shop” you're going to be buying from - you don't even tell us which country you're in.

The only sensible thing to do is go into the shop of your choice and head for the alcoholic drinks section - find the whiskeys (they'll all be together) and look for the cheapest.

• Brian

Whatever tastes good to you should work just fine.

Just ask for the cheapest one