Need advice on Acryllic nails?

I have an appointment for my first set of acrylic nails tomorrow at a new salon that has the best reviews, yet I am super scared of judgment etc. I know I could have them taken off if I got too much hate but:

A) I would feel it insulting to the salon if I asked to have them off?

B) Is it rude to go to another salon and ask for them to be taken off if I end up regretting it?

C) is it even possible to remove them so soon if I regret it?

I don't want to cancel the appointment yet I kinda do just in case

I meant to add that I am super nervous of judgment because I am a guy, so its not too common

• Lava

A. Not at all, go ahead and let your nail tech know you're not sure if it's for you, so if you show up to get them removed it's not a judgement on their work, just you realizing it's not for you. You're paying either way, so no nail tech should get an attitude with you about it.

B. Nope, but no reason not to keep patronizing the first salon if they did good work. If they did poor work, definitely go somewhere else.

C. You can remove acrylic immediately.

• audrey

Why would you get "hate"? They're just nails! Of course, if someone scratches me with them, I get a little huffy. Just be careful and enjoy!

• Niall1 month agoReport

I forgot to mention before, I thought I had, but I am a guy so that's why I'm scared of the judgement