Ray asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Why do people believe in horoscope?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

I think people (me included) just like to be able to relate to something and horoscopes which often seem to be something a lot of people can relate to in a way helps to feel like we have a sense of belonging and that zodiac signs can help express or explain why we act the way we do (be it good or bad) - just my opinion!!! :)

• 4 weeks ago

Astrology is the purest form of nonsense.

• 4 weeks ago

Because it's true and accurate. Astrology makes perfect sense. People study astrology because they want to find out more about themselves. It's a great way to learn more about our personalities using our astrological birth charts. Real astrology isn't all about our sun signs. Just sun signs alone won't be enough to determine our whole personalities. We must also consider other signs as well. The astrological aspects/placements are what really matters and will tell us more about our characteristics. Studying astrology takes time and astrology isn't a subject that can be mastered in a short amount of time. It takes patience and a curious mind in order to learn and see the beauty of astrology.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I don't believe in "horoscopes," but I believe in astrology. Why? I have found it to be true. Most people who dismiss it have never even studied it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Cos it's dead true, especially the Chinese ones.

• Anita4 weeks agoReport

By typing 'Chinese astrology' next to the birthday date on the Google search engine.

• Aaron
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I can't say about others as why they believe in it. But I must say I like it.

Source(s): Sixth Sense
  • 1 month ago

I like to read horoscope it is good

• 1 month ago

They like it. I bought a book for my mom Taurus crush Pisces and myself Aquarius 2 days ago...

The Sagittarius book was reduced so I might get it as my sister in law is a sag.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Lack of education. It’s always a business first. Makes no claims to benefit mankind, just wallets. Astrology target the gullible and desperate with disposable income. It’s a very soft belief, parents don’t give the credit card to their children so they can be guided.

If you’re science literate and learned critical thinking skills, you’ll see astrology as it truly is. A first cousin to racism and a fraud.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because they exist. They’re right in the paper, magazines, online, etc. Duh... now if you’re referring to actually believing what they say... that’s different.

Update: apparently people aren’t smart enough to understand what I’m saying. To ask if people believe in horoscope is asking if people believe they exist.... yes they exist. Forget it...

• Butterfly1 month agoReport

After all, the users who participate in horoscope section have been decreasing. There used to be many users who participate in horoscope section, but many of them have gone.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.