Can I buy a new luxury car with welfare money?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sure. Be aware that WELFARE will adjust your allowance because now you have an asset. Your allowance is now $0. You are going to have to EAT YOUR CAR.

• 1 month ago

You can but taxpayers would own it, not you. 

• car253
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You can if you can afford it. But you will no longer qualify for welfare because you now have an asset that is worth more than the limit allowed.

• bo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

sure. than wait for one of your neighbors to turn you in. goodbye car and benefits

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sure - it's done all the time by those who think they are too good to work or drive an old car. Finance it, don't buy any insurance, just leave it somewhere or set fire to it - there will always be someone else who will finance you again. Only in America - what a country !

In my area: two women shop together - not at a grocery store but an upscale "boutique" grocer - they both have fists full of foodstamps for payment - buy a lot of luxury items, not basic groceries - are well dressed - drive a 4 door Maserati .

• 1 month ago

Sure you can. You can then join the thousands of other people who bought more car than they could afford and have the car repossessed ruining your credit for 7 years.

• 1 month ago

You can, but you need to worry about repair costs.

• zeno
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

That is OBSERD. No one on welfare should

Have the money to buy anything luxury related.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No. You may be able to buy it used when it's 15-20 years old, but not new.

• 1 month ago

No, you can't. Now stop drinking and go to sleep. Try not to barf on your children in the middle of the night.

• OK, Mr. down thumb. DO barf on your children. I hope they drown and remove your genes from the evolutionary pool. You're worthless.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.