Where do you guys buy jeans?

Girl btw! Just wanted to know what are some good stores that sell nice jeans like ripped ones

Reason why I ask this is because some are super expensive & are not worth spending a lot on one pair of jeans

Depends on if you’re shopping with a strict budget. I love Madewell denim, (they have online if there’s no stores in your location). But honestly some of the best, most comfortable, and loads of styles. They tend to run a bit big so size down one or two if you try. :)

Target, Fred Meyer, Shopko (before they went out of business)

Why in the hell buy ripped jeans?  Buy a pair of jeans from Wally World and rip them yourself for nothing if that is your taste in clothing.

hollister and i always get high rise

American Eagle or Hollister

• Matthew 12:31 “Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. 32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.

• kristy

AE, Hollister, Macy’s

i buy my jeans at the gap

• zeno

Ripped isn't nice it's trash. You have poor

Taste and no common sense. Good luck.

Kmart, Target, I can't afford expensive jeans and they're overpriced. I live on a shoestring budget and usually only buy clothes when they're on sale.