Should I tell her?

While I was in high school I used to tell my friends I was a babysitter to make me look really good with kids. I wanted to be a mother more than anything and because of my ADHD some kids were telling me I should never have kids. Back then I never thought my friends would ever find out the truth or that the truth would ever matter. Now I'm 21 and one of my friends is pregnant. She's the first of my friends to have a baby. I was on the phone with her today and she mentioned she'd let me babysit whenever because she knows how much I love kids. I do know how to babysit and how to keep a baby alive. I do have some experience with newborns, my youngest sister was one almost three years ago. I know the basics of babysitting. So would it be necessary to tell her that I've only ever babysat twice? Or does it not matter because I am really good with kids and I know the basics of looking after them? 

• Jill

Probably should just leave it alone. She may never ask you to babysit and you don't have to volunteer. If she does ask, and you are confident you can handle it, then just accept and do your best.

I don't think it is necessary since you know what to do!