I'm contemplating having a sex change to become transgender lesbian or committing suicide because not one female will give me a chance?

I'm also think I might be physically incapable of being male. Which outcome should I choose?


I am obese and have ehlers-danlos syndrome which is causing penile contraction and an inflammatory disease of the scrotum. I've been re-circumcised twice and I'm having a scrotoplasty done next except the current plans are for me to remain male. I might go further and ask them to castrate me if my life doesn't improve in the near future and my scrotum still burns.

Update 2:

I think it's valid and I'd also be doing it for physical reasons. I don't want any body hair and I don't like the way I'm aging as a male (I'm 31 now). What about having them base what they do to me like an intersexual where they remove the scrotum extinguish my love / lust for females but they don't remove the penis?

Update 3:

Wrong. I agree that I'm part of the problem but that doesn't exonerate everyone else.

Update 4:

I have schizoaffective disorder. I do see a shrink. All they do is act like med dispensers.

Update 5:

I don't want that stupid weight loss surgery so I can be left eating nothing and look anorexic. I already saw a bariatric surgeon and turned that **** down. My endocrinologists has helped me lose some weight recently with a drug called Saxenda. I will be able to tolerate being with no one as a transwoman and I will just keep to myself. Removal of the scrotum will probably make me more asexual.

Update 6:

I'm only planning to portray myself as a lesbian woman to society. I don't actually believe that's what I was meant to be born as. I've always had some lesbian qualities to myself though.And once again, I want to amputate the testicles and leave the penis intact. If God wants to amend me after I die back into a perfect male anatomy then so be it.

Update 7:

I'd even keep using the men's restroom while portraying myself as lesbian if the law was enforced. And for the record, a ton of people with ehlers-danlos syndrome / hEDS do not belong to gyms and for valid reasons. It's extremely impracticable for a lot of us. The condition is partially responsible for what happened to my scrotum.

Update 8:

No presentation of ehlers-danlos syndrome is the same, even if it is the same sub-type in two different people. I am too physically weak to exercise. You are one of the worst medical professionals I've ever met if you are just going by two cases of it. Some people with type 3 / hEDS don't leave their apartments for over a month because of the chronic pain and fatigue. Most of us are invalids.

Update 9:

I honestly don't give a **** about therapy. And if I have myself castrated then I'm going to portray myself as an androgynous lesbian. I don't even want to have any breast formation as a male or translesbian.

16 Answers

  • 10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    Sure. See a gender therapist and start your one year of real life experience.

  • 10 months ago

    Since you've typed it yourself that you're obese you probably want to take care of that because 1st because obesity already causes bad image of oneself, plus gives you a more turndown in mental health.

    Start by home aerobics I'd say and obviously little to no animal fats like beef especially

  • 10 months ago

    That is a way, to become suicidal, if you are not a Transwoman. If you not a transwoman, before surgery, you will be one after surgery! The surgery is irreversible.

  • 10 months ago

    You're obviously not a happy guy. There is a lot going on in your mind. You are angry, and hurt, and panicky.

    My advice is to slow down, and give your mind a chance to rest and recover a bit - because to solve the problems you have is going to take time and a mind that can think straight. You need to get your mind into a clearer calmer state where you can think more clearly. Then, slowly, you will need to go through your problems one by one and work out a plan to fix them.

    Make no mistake, your problems can be fixed given time, care, and calmness. Don't try to rush it. Don't try to be in too much of a hurry to get it fixed.

    Your primary problem at the moment is your mental health. You are suffering from depression. You need to address that as the first priority, but you can do other stuff too as well.


    You' ll be alright

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Emma
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

    "I have schizoaffective disorder. I do see a shrink. All they do is act like med dispensers."

    Therapist do not prescribe meds, so you're likely talking about a psychiatrist in the line above.Transition with hormone therapy begins with a therapist who is experience in gender identity, hrt is usually prescribed by an endocrinologist.  Any surgeon in the states, that does gender confirmation surgery, is going to require two letters from two seperate therapist.From what you've said here I think a gender therapist that works with transgender people AND who is open to medical transition, is the best place for you to start."Removal of the scrotum will probably make me more asexual"There is alway testosterone replacement for someone in your situation, again that is usually from an endocrinologist, I would bring that to the ehlers-danlos syndrome doctor before making any surgical medical decisions.

  • 10 months ago

    You dont have a sex change to become a transgender.

    If you are transgender you may have a sex change.

    If no one is giving you a go, you need to change how you do thing.

  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

    Stop being lazy and go to the gym and stop making excuses. All I hear are excuses - and becoming a woman wont solve the problem of being weak-minded. We don't need more fat women who are full of excuses, no offense. if you want to amputate your penis then do it but not under the guise of being a woman because you will remain a man till the grave.

    Edit: Sarah Geurts and Jameela Jamil have ehlers-danlos and they are thin and fit and beautiful with great personalities. I am a medical professional (why I remain anonymous) and I know for a fact that people with your illness can exercise. You're just lazy. I repeat, I'm medical professional. Any doctor who tells you otherwise is an enabler.

  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

    Because you haven't dated anyone you are considering a sex change? Are you insane????? Do you think women will like you better as a transwoman? If you are contemplating only those two choices you need to see a therapist FAST. Find out what about your personality is turning ladies off.

  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

    If you think chopping your d!ck off and stalking lesbians is going to get you MORE sex than you get now, you're in for a rude awakening.

  • 10 months ago

    Rendering yourself sterile sounds like a good idea but you also need major therapy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.