Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationHobbies & Crafts · 1 month ago

Interesting coin banks?

The kind that have gears or tunnels for the coin to travel through and be moved around. See through...what is the name for this type of bank?

3 Answers

  • DIEGO.
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    this is a good question!

  • 1 month ago

    Generally known as mechanical banks.

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    what you just said.............. a coin bank.

    • Brandon1 month agoReport

      I don't see the specific ones I am talking about when I type in coin banks.
      They're kinda like a game, like plinko,

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.