Are THE RAIDERS really leaving Oak-Town?

Unfortunately yes they are.

Yep, the stadium they are currently in is the worst stadium in the league. There is also more people in Las Vegas and is better for marketing and they will have a much better stadium as the stadium they are in is horrible

• Dane Youssef
      3 weeks agoReport

Really? Because I've been hearing people say THE TEAM IN THE STADIUM in horrible.

Possibly so or not

They are buliding a big stadium in Vegas for the Raiders so yes they are leaveing!

Oakland is like San Francisco's trashier suburb. Be like Tacoma, Washington having a team in addition to Seattle. Never made sense for that place to have one to begin with. 

• Mike W

They're leaving Oakland for the second time.

Yes sir. The sooner the better. They are scheduled to play in the new stadium in Vegas in 2020. I was a Raider fan in the 70s, but once they announced they were leaving to LA, I stopped rooting for them. Even when they came back in the 90s, I kept rooting against them because Al Davis never apologized for leaving. His reason for coming back was that he thought the crowd can give him a few more wins per season. It did not work out because they never won another Super Bowl again after they came back.

Yes. They are going to Las Vegas.

Yes, next season. And they've already lost me as a fan because I cannot be loyal to a team that is not loyal to my city...Oakland.

Besides I have 4-0 49ers just across the Bay. They have an awesome offensive line that steamrolls over the opposition and a defensive line that spends more time in the opposition backfield than the opposition does. Go Niners.

Yes. They are headed for Las Vegas. The Golden State Warriors are right in their tails.