Is the Senior accountant work in a small company much easier than in a large company?

• Don G

Are you just looking for the easiest job? You won't get far with that attitude.

• Swatee1 month agoReport

Have been in accounting from last 10 years, when I worked for large companies they asked me to leave after an year saying that there are performance issues.I could never clear the interview for public accounting firms.

Yes, as there is less responsibility

• .

No. It's not any easier.

Senior accountant in a small company is going to be much different from senior accountant in a large company. Whether its easier or not completely depends on the particular circumstances.

Senior accountant in a small company is probably going to involve a lot of diverse activities, and not much in the way of personnel management. Senior accountant in a large company is going to be a lot more about managing personalities and relationships.