My baby cousin is screaming like a siren and won't stop?

I just took my baby cousin to Mcdonald's and got him a happy meal. They didn't give him a toy and now he is screaming so loud that all the neighbors have came to see what was going on. He is screaming so loud and I don't know what to do. I tried getting him a different toy but he chucked it at my face and now I'm injured. His face is red and he was wailing. He is chucking things at me and I am scared

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Stay calm. Talk softly. If you feel like raising your voice, lower it. Don't run to do his bidding. This is obviously a spoiled child. Be kind to him. Put him down for a nap. After he calms down, and is dozing,  you can call McDonalds, and talk to them nicely about picking up a toy. I suggest calling them first  because you don't want to go there and then have them get nasty with you in front of the child. After he is up, go pick up the toy--and make sure he asks politely and says please and thank you. It is important you not only show him he doesn't always get things when he wants them, but that when life presents problems he can solve them with grace.

• 1 month ago

Take your happy meal box and your baby cousin and your receipt back to the store and say you want a toy. They shouldn't f*** up like that because this is what happens!

Don't let those bastards get away with such a grave error! I sure wouldn't!

#TeamBabyCousin!

• Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You're "scared" because a baby is screaming and throwing a small toy that he doesn't like at you. Wow!! Be thankful that he's not bigger and throwing a brick at you.

Take the baby home to his parents. If something this minor upsets you and 'scares" you, then you have no business babysitting a baby.

Why in the world were trying to feed your baby cousin a 'happy meal" from McDonalds?

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

So, take him back to his parents!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Uh huh. Your "baby" cousin demanded a toy and screamed when he didn't get it, and is fed McDonald's.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Put him outside with the dogs 🐶🐕🐕

• 1 month ago

You can always do what mother did to me when you've had enough of them.

Leave the bedroom window open, then give yer 2 year old and yer 4 year old to the neighbours (One with a fractured skull), a fckoff out on the piss.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Why are you feeding a baby "food" from McDonalds?

• Tomalochk
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Because it's cheaper than eating at red lobster (?)

• Lujk
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

beat him up to teach him a lesson

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.