How To Get Rid Of ROACHES?

• B

besides the obvious sprays around the moldings and crevices, it is very effective to use long strips of very sticky paper (look for them at hardware stores or retailers like target) which trap all walking insects.

• Don't know been trying to get rid of my pesty neighbours.... Mean "roaches" for over a year now

Fly or cockroach Spray or baits

insecticide spray or a trap

How to get RID of roaches ? get a BOX TURTLE ..

. i had a Box turtle as a PET in my 20's and lived in an apartment building ... that other units complained of ROACHES .

.. the exterminator came on a regular basis ... INSPECTED ..

. never a ROACH in my apartment

i would give FREDDY free reign of the KITCHEN putting a wood board to the entrance a few grass blades

FREDDY would engage in FREE RANGE ROACH PROTEIN consumption 24 hours a day .... no chemicals or sprays .

. just CRUNCHING away .... GOOD FREDDY

Learn to "RiverDance" and that gets rid of many of the alive ones.

Buy a liquid bug concentrate from the hardware store, mix it up according to the instructions and spray around skirting boards. Empty out your cupboards and disinfect, it's up to you if you want to spray inside them, but I would if it were me. If you live in a house, spray around on the outside like around window sills and crevices. It's economical that way if you can't afford an exterminator to do the job for you.

get pest control to come in and get rid of them

• .

Cockroaches?

Clean up your home and remove all food and water sources. The crank up the air conditioning to max. When your house is cold and free of food, they will want to leave.

Realistically, it would be impossible to exterminate cockroaches.