Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 1 month ago

Possible causes of chronic migraines?

My father has suffered from chronic migraines since around the age of 12, and doctors have never found a reason. They typically increase in frequency and pain with stress, but are otherwise random. He has received treatment for the last 40 or so years, and the best they ve done is control the pain rather than eliminate it. Dozens of MRIs, tests, etc, and no explanation. Nothing out of the ordinary going on that could explain it.

I don t expect to find an answer, or even a solution here, but I ve got to try something. His migraines have been getting consistently worse over the last year and he hardly gets out of bed due to the pain. I m genuinely scared for him, his doctor says the pain is driving his blood pressure up to dangerous levels.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

if the docs cant find any cause

then its time for homeopathy

• 1 month ago

it could be his blood pressure causing the headaches , maybe he should go to the er for that

• 1 month ago

This may sound strange but it's true. I had the same problem, was advised to see a chiroptractor, after 2 visits I never had another migraine.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Here in the U.K. Neurologists are using Botox to keep them under control.

Is that being done where you are?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Henry
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

It could be demons.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.