What does freedom look like, if you have never seen it?

I have to write an essay on this prompt but I do understand it!

• .....

Freedom is not an appearance. Only can a person choose everyday whether to allow some force, a person, a power, a government, or circumstance, dictate their choices. To be oppressed from personal choice is the lack of freedom to fulfill one's choice.

• B

Freedom always expressed in people, real people. first situation, next action, then result. the situation with our forefathers was they wanted religious freedom from England, so they came over on the Mayflower, then action-they established colonies, then result-they set up a government for the people and by the people. That's freedom in action.

jhhhhjjjjjhhhhh

• Mercy

its fun cause you can do anything you want

• Henry

It is invisible, a bit like God.

"I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice. I'm the kind if guy who wants to sit in a greasy spoon and think, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecued ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol. I want to eat bacon, butter and buckets of cheese, okay? I want to smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in a non-smoking section. I wanna run through the streets naked with green Jello all over my body reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly might feel the need to. Okay, pal? I've seen the future, you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sittin' around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake singing "I'm an Oscar-Meyer Wiener"."

Source(s): Edgar Friendly, Demolition Man. Now there's a quote for your essay. 😆

Edit- I meant I do not* understand it.

If you understand it, what's the problem?

I see it every day when I drive by the National Cemetery at the local VA.  I give a quiet thanks each and every time. 

The question is open for interpretation.  Each person will view it different and you yourself might view it different from one day to the next.  You're gonna have to pick an angle to come at it from and write about that aspect.